- Apple Barn & Country Bake Shop: Fresh-baked goods, pumpkin-eating dinosaur, Vermont"s oldest cornfield maze, pick your own berries and more family fun.
- Camelot Village Shops: 18th century barns housing an antiques shop, crafts center, country store, winery, flower shop and wooden kitchenware store.
- Battenkill Canoe: Canoe rentals, in Arlington
- Bennington Battle Monument: 306 foot stone monument circa 1891.
- Bennington Center For The Natural & Cultural Arts: Four fine art galleries: Native American Arts, Oldcastle Theatre Company, Vermont Covered Bridge Museum
- Bennington Chamber of Commerce
- Bennington County Covered Bridges: Silk Road Bridge, Paper Mill Village Bridge, Henry Bridge, Chiselville Bridge, West Arlington Bridge
- Bennington Museum: Collections of Grandma Moses paintings, American furniture, paintings and glass, military history and historical artifacts
- Bennington Potters: Pottery tours daily, year round, at the largest working craft pottery in the U.S.
- Clark Art Institute: Williamstown public art museum and art history library
- Green Mountain Flagship Company: 1½ hour paddleboat cruise of Harriman Reservoir. May-Oct.
- Hildene: Historic Manchester Lincoln Family Home
- Hubbard Hall: Cambridge community arts center offering theatre, music, dance and the visual arts.
- Mass Moca: North Adams, Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art and Performing Art Center.
- Merck Forest and Farmland Center: Rupert - hiking, x-c skiing, demonstrations, workshops, summer camp, year-round.
- North River Winery: Tasting room and retail shop at Camelot Village.
- Oldcastle Theatre Company: Professional theatre company performing from June through October at the Bennington Center for the Natural and Cultural Arts.
- Old First Church: The oldest church in Vermont, the 1805 building is perhaps the finest example of post-colonial church architecture in New England.
- Park-McCullough House: Historic 35 room Victorian estate offering tours year-round
- Robert Frost Stone House Museum: The museum features galleries in the house where Robert Frost lived and in the very rooms where he wrote some of his finest poetry.
- Sonatina School of Music: Live-in Piano Camp
- Southern Vermont College: Liberal arts college and beautiful former estate on 500 acres
- Twin Brooks Tours: Snowmobile tours, storage & rentals in Woodford, 9 miles east of Bennington
- Vermont State Parks: General Information
500 South Street, Route 7 · Bennington, Vermont 05201
Toll Free: 800-213-3608
© Catamount Motel, All Right Reserved